- 36 INR
- Bind Products
- 1.5 TO 70 MM
- Galvanized Steel
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting the finest quality range of Wire Rope. These ropes are manufactured by utilizing superior quality materials like steel and aluminum under the supervision of knowledgeable team of experts. The offered Wire Rope are utilized in several industrial places such as mechanical, electrical and engineering for shifting & lifting heavy load from one place to other. Our valuable clients can easily avail this Wire Rope from us at competitive price.
- High breaking strength
- Strong construction
- Abrasion resistance
- All Sizes of Steel Wire Rope
- Prompt Delivery
- Competitive Prices
- High Quality & Quantity
- Steel Wire Rope / Steel Wire Cable / Steel Wire Strand
- Type: Hot dip galvanized and electro galvanized
- Standard: GB/1839-2008, GB, ISO, SC, BS, DIN, API & JIS
- Ideal for Car Window Regulator, Control Cable / Window Regulator Cables, Brake Cables & Clutch Cables, etc.
- Salt spray resistance for more than 120 hours
- Surface: hot-dipped galvanized or electronic galvanized
- Tensile strength: 1570 - 1960 Mpa
- Material: high carbon steel
- Lay: RHOL
- Length: 100 to 2000 meters
- Package: plastic reel, wooden reel & coil
- Diameter: 3 to 40 MM
- Material: Stainless steel: AISI304, AISI304L, AISI316, AISI316L etc.
- T/S: 1570MPA, 1670MPA, 1770MPA, 1870MPA and 1960MPA
- Stainless Steel Wire Rope, Stainless Steel Wire, PVC/PE/Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Wire Rope.
- Material: 304 / 304L / 316 / 316L / AISI304 / AISI316
Little magnetism, bright surface and no cracks on forming - broadly used in crane, kitchen & sanitation tools, bicycle fittings, goods shelf, gill racks, pet cages, decorative handles & baskets, food & medical machines accesses etc.
Construction of Wire Rope
An individual steel wire or other metal wire is used to make the basic unit of construction of wire-rope. All such wires are laid conjointly which forms strands. On the basis of end application of the rope, the number of wires per strand varies. Hereafter, multiple strands are laid collectively to form the wire-rope.
Calculating No. of Wires / Strand and No. of Strands / Rope
6 X 19 wire rope has 6 strands with 19 wires per strand
6 X 37 wire rope has 6 strands with 37 wires per strand (wires of quite smaller in size)
Note: Both of these have same outside diameter
Wire Ropes of Several and Small Wires
Wire Ropes of Less and Larger Wires
Central core can be a single wire strand, fiber, or independent wire rope
Around this core the strands are laid
Fiber core helps in providing flexibility, cushioning the strands (the wire rope is affected from strain and supports a part of lubricant for persistent lubrication.
Fiber core is less stronger than a wire core, which is used in environments of high temperatures that may cause damage to the fibers.
AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB
machine-made industry, shipping industry, architecture, household product
C Content (%)
Si Content (%)
Place of Origin
New Delhi, India
Standard export sea-worthy package, or as customers' requirements
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Pieces Per Day
- 4 Days
- Wooden Box
- All India
Khasra No.87/18, Vill Ghevera, Mundka Udyog Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India