- 500 INR
- Washable, Soft
- Yellow and Blue
We are counted among the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of high quality Web Slings. These slings are used in material handling operations for safer and faster unlocking mechanism and also ascertain perfect locking of strap in position. In compliance with international quality standards, our manufactured web slings are checked on mandatory quality parameters. Our company offers these slings to the customers at industry leading prices. Inquiries from the customers are most welcome.
We are a presumed name occupied with the assembling predominant quality Web Slings. Each Sling is made in consistence with Indian and worldwide quality benchmarks. These are uniquely grafted/circled/interlaced to have in them predominant weight bearing limit. It is the length between the heap bearing purposes of an emptied lifting Sling. Successful length in a one-legged lifting sling with two segments at its finishes is the length between the heap bearing purposes of an emptied lifting Sling. For unlimited slings both the compelling length and the outline are expressed. Steel Wire Rope is framed into both finished circled sling and bolted utilizing an aluminum compound Ferrule which is additionally subjected to stack under a water powered press of reasonable limit applying precisely the coveted load as per the rope Dia. This outcomes in a changeless bolted ferrule along these lines framing the circle.
- Highly efficient
- Minimum maintenance
- Webbing Slings are available up to 115 tons capacity as per EN 1492:1 2000 standard and ASME B30.9 standards
- Flat Webbing Lifting Slings are manufactured using high tenacity polyester webbing, color coded for ease of identification in lifting operation
- Available in four basic types such as Simplex, Duplex Triplex and Endless
- The Webbing Slings are manufactured in the capacity of up to 115 tons and in conformation with the ASME B30.9 standard and EN 1492:1 2000 standard.
- The flat versions are made from polyester webbing having high tenacity. These color coded which allows simple identification for lifting.
- Four basic versions are Simplex, Duplex Triplex and Endless.
- Simplex web slings are made using single thickness webbing.
- Duplex web slings are made using double thickness webbing.
- Triplex web slings are made in the range of 3 layers to 10 layers.
- All versions are finished in a metal end fitting. It is also generally sewn back onto itself using Polyester fabric having high tenacity which forms a reinforced Eye. This is useful in providing higher durability as compared to the conventional leather eye.
- The length of stitched webbing is up to 45“ long bearing to bearing
- The endless slings are made from single thickness webbing which is sewn in a uninterrupted and continuous loop with an overlap
- Their common and wide use is for lifting pipes and similar application where a large grip is essential on the large equipment.
- Wide choice of sleevings are available which are helpful in keeping the unrequited wear and tear of webbing at bay. These are also helpful in protecting sling as well as fragile loads.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Pieces Per Day
- 4 Days
- Carton Box
- All India
Khasra No.87/18, Vill Ghevera, Mundka Udyog Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, 110041, India